14 November 2007

...aaaaand we're auf!

A few days ago, after an LSAT-&-work-induced trance, I flipped on the tv and noticed an interesting little countdown in the corner of Real Housewives of Orange County: only 2 days til the new season of Project Runway! I had completely forgotten how close the premiere was, and is.

I wonder who will break my heart this year, as Alison did last year. I couldn't get enough of her unique pieces, especially the crochet work she does.

Her personal style is great, too. I'm glad to see that her line, Dahl, is on the up-and-up. You can see it here. Before it launched, I was so anxious to get my hands on her clothes that I bought her first limited-edition dress from her, uh, myspace page. I love it (it has her signature crochet neckline) but haven't had a chance to wear it yet. Hopefully that will change this weekend (we are planning something faaaabulous), and I will be sure to post the dress in all its glory.

Anyway, I am so happy to see the new season starting tonight. It has been too long without Heidi's & Tim's smiling faces, and it will be nice to wash away the memory of last season's season finale (go away icky yuck greasy emo skulls).

No comments: