Holy crap, the past week & a half have been such a rollercoaster. I lost the job that I had for a week. It was just a freak kinda thing, it just so happened that I came in right as the investors/owners were going to pull the plug. Luckily, there is a family friend that I have worked for on & off for a couple years that is giving me as many hours as possible, but it's all so stressful!
So I'll go ahead and do the 7 random facts quiz.
1. I have done a few triathlons, and they are so fun. I like running the best, though, so that's what I'm focusing on now.
2. Even though I live in Central Florida, I still enjoy all the theme parks and always have a great time when I go there.
3. My life plan was always to become a lawyer, and my dad is still pushing for it, but I truly have no idea what to do with my life.
4. I am a vegetarian, and I am for many reasons. I still eat dairy for now, but I try to eat as little as possible.
5. I hate yoga! I have tried every kind out there, but I just don't find it enjoyable at all. I do love pilates though.
6. I have played the piano since I was 8, and I love to play classical music.
7. The places I want to visit most are France, Italy, Greece, the UK, & Sweden.
I don't think anyone really reads this, so if you do, you should post this tag! I love being nosy!