20 May 2007

planning ahead

I have been doing a lot of contemplating my future. What to do, what to do...grad school? law school? corporate world? Well I needed to take a break and look at my future with a FASHION angle! Unfortunately, my college/walking around campus wardrobe was pretty basic (read: boooring) and would most likely carry over into my post-graduate endeavors.


Between student loans and rent, I don't have much money to truly indulge my love of beautiful clothing.
So if I choose the law school route, I have this kind of fun to look forward to:

I would not practice criminal law, so no need for stuffy courtroom shoes!
And if grad school is the answer, hellooo Capitol Hill!

...or maybe even a PhD:


So basically I have no idea what I want to do with my life...except shop.

No comments: