09 August 2008

not a cake...it's a torte


the top looked good...

...the sides unfortunately, not so much

I had the hardest time stacking the layers without them falling apart, and I had to spend a small fortune on all those raspberries! Otherwise, the recipe was pretty easy and completely delicious...find it here.

This adorable jewelry looks a little more perfect than my leaning torte!


$16 from seller FatallyFeminine.


$32 from seller La Patisserie.


$20 from seller Pendientuda


$18 from seller Le Pink Chocolat.


$58 from seller La Patisserie.

5 comments:

Adiel said...

Aw, I think your Torte looks awesome just the way it is.

...and now I'm hungry!

WendyB said...

Your torte looks delicious.

The Clothes Horse said...

My mouth is watering now!

ShopDownLite.com said...

Your guy is a lucky man - that is a sweet cake/torte - pun intended.

Couture said...

wow! that torte looks fabulous!