17 February 2009

love bj

I don't have time to keep up with all the runway shows during this fashion week, but I do check in with Fashionista. Today they have some great shots from the Betsey Johnson presentation. I just adore Betsey. I love her energy and in-your-face girliness. She makes hot pink leopard look wearable AND fun. Going in to a Betsey store is always a thrill. Here are some of my favorites from the post.


Part punk, part femme, all ready for a good time


Big, red roses + leather cuff + lace = win. I would like to see the dress minus the corset, though



Sequins are always a winner, and I am very partial to the shorts + tights combo. Makes me want to mix all kinds of colors together.



Must find a sequin-lapel jersey tux jacket!!! Definitely my favorite piece from the pics.

No comments: